Got Three Minutes?
I produce short product review screencast videos that can help you get your message across.
Your video can also be distributed to targeted how-to and IT-related Web sites to promote your company and its products, find new audiences, and increase your market share.
Here is a sample:
Managing enterprise mobile device security with Zimperium
Why you need me:
- Simplify your message
- Shorten the sales cycle and target the decision-maker
- Impressive conversion rates for potential customers
- Distributed across YouTube and Vimeo channels to boost traffic
- Professional and affordable
How the process works:
- You provide a sample of your new product for review.
- You will receive a complete storyboard and major points for the script (which will include strengths and weaknesses) in about two weeks.
- You evaluate the storyboard and give input to correct factual errors in the content.
- You receive the completed video in two weeks after we receive your comments.
- You embed the video on your website and track visitors and engagement (See sample tracking report here.)
For more information and to download a PPT slide deck that covers more specifics, click here.
David Strom is a well-respected IT journalist who has published two computer networking books and written thousands of articles for publications such as the New York Times, Computerworld, Baseline Magazine and many others. He was the founding editor-in-chief at Network Computing magazine and DigitalLanding.com and has built dozens of IT-related Web sites over the past decade.